Welcome everyone to the blog which has been created for Maurine Malmberg and her loved ones. This is a place where we as family and friends can come to share our memories of our beloved mother, sister, twin, aunt, grandmother, great grandmother, and friend.If you would like to share a memory please email it to maurinemalmberg@yahoo.com I will then add it right to the blog or you can leave it in a comment form. We would love as a family for you to share your memories of Maurine.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Memories from Carolyn McDonald

I remember my mother and Maurine always singing together. They told me that their mothers had taught them to sing lots of cute little songs. She sang them to them all day long. A few years ago they went down to a Francis reunion in the Springville Ward house. I brought a tape recorder and had them sing as many of those songs as they could remember. It was such a fun day to spend with them. The music was wonderful. I appreciate the memories that the music has brought to me. I know that Maurine had recalled many of the songs that my mother couldn't recall until she began singing and vice versa. I love your mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment