Welcome everyone to the blog which has been created for Maurine Malmberg and her loved ones. This is a place where we as family and friends can come to share our memories of our beloved mother, sister, twin, aunt, grandmother, great grandmother, and friend.If you would like to share a memory please email it to maurinemalmberg@yahoo.com I will then add it right to the blog or you can leave it in a comment form. We would love as a family for you to share your memories of Maurine.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Memories from Marie Allen

My heart goes out to all of you in the family left behind after Maurine's passing. She was so very proud of and grateful for her family. I have always looked up to Maurine and tried to learn from her. By example she has taught me and those around her about love and devotion to family, faith and trust in God and the truthfulness of the restored Gospel, the importance of staying active and healthy, developing talents, enjoying life, life-long learning and using humor to get through life among other things. She will be deeply missed but I know that she is now completely free and able to express her wonderful personality and talents with loved ones that she has not seen for a long time. I can almost hear her laugh.....I hope that the good memories that you have of your mother will sustain you at this time of loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment