Welcome everyone to the blog which has been created for Maurine Malmberg and her loved ones. This is a place where we as family and friends can come to share our memories of our beloved mother, sister, twin, aunt, grandmother, great grandmother, and friend.If you would like to share a memory please email it to maurinemalmberg@yahoo.com I will then add it right to the blog or you can leave it in a comment form. We would love as a family for you to share your memories of Maurine.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Memories from Janet & Jim Harmon

When I think of Maurine I think of serenity. Even when we knew her and Emil in the Los Altos ward, she was a calming, peaceful influence. Jim and I both enjoyed singing with her and Emil. It was a thrill to find her in the Cascade 1st Ward when we moved here. I've sung with her, and shared books with her since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment