Welcome everyone to the blog which has been created for Maurine Malmberg and her loved ones. This is a place where we as family and friends can come to share our memories of our beloved mother, sister, twin, aunt, grandmother, great grandmother, and friend.If you would like to share a memory please email it to maurinemalmberg@yahoo.com I will then add it right to the blog or you can leave it in a comment form. We would love as a family for you to share your memories of Maurine.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Memories from Julie Musselman

I enjoyed the opportunities to sing with Maurine in several groups in our ward. Her love of music was very evident and she had a lovely voice and very sweet spirit. She reminded me a little of my own dear mother who I have missed for a long time.
Last August when you where all enjoying your vacation in Hawaii my daughter and I came into the Polynesian Cultural Center. What a surprise to see Maurine waving at us from her wheel chair in line for dinner. How wonderful that you all had the opportunity to travel with her as a family one last time. Your mother radiated warmth, wisdom and generosity. It was a pleasure to know her - even for a little while. We will miss her in our ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment