Welcome everyone to the blog which has been created for Maurine Malmberg and her loved ones. This is a place where we as family and friends can come to share our memories of our beloved mother, sister, twin, aunt, grandmother, great grandmother, and friend.If you would like to share a memory please email it to maurinemalmberg@yahoo.com I will then add it right to the blog or you can leave it in a comment form. We would love as a family for you to share your memories of Maurine.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Memories from Jenna Lawyer

This is the last picture I have of me with Grandma. I will cherish it always. I am grateful that Grace and I were able to come for her funeral and to remember what an amazing woman she was. Listening to the words that were spoken by Uncle Bob and Uncle Gary at the funeral about her life made me want to be a better person - someone like her. I wish I could remember lots more about her, but what I do remember is her love for music, the arts and her love for life. She was always on the go, never slowing, always giving, always loving. She was a woman of grace and compassion and I am ever grateful for her example. I am so happy that she is with her sweetheart now. And as the tears begin to fall now, I realize how full my heart is and how grateful I am to know that I will see her again. Families ARE forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment